Sunday, November 9, 2008

disclaimer for my last post

Folks, please don't take any of my posts -- but especially this last one -- personal. They are not meant to be attacks on any one in my life. Its just ranting... Just a way for me to let go some of the stuff that I carry around with me every day.

I don't think that people are rude or mean. In fact, its the opposite problem. I am often overwhelmed by how much people care and want to show me, tell me that they care.

I don't take any of it for granted. I honestly don't.

But if I don't purge myself of the negativity or the stuff that stresses me out from time to time -- then the alternative is to stuff the feelings down inside. And let them do their damage there.

I try to be respectful of everyone's feelings. I try to be respectful of everyone's time and attention. I am not trying to be rude or mean spirited.


My last post was just my way of saying... yet again... I'm really sick of being sick, of thinking about being sick, of dealing with the ramifications of being sick.

You... are perfect just the way you are. And I thank you for taking time out of your life to walk with me for a little while.

~Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment