Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not A Good Day

I’m still trying to recover from the effects of the chemo. The fatigue really makes me feel frustrated, agitated and full of negative emotions. Sometimes I rely on the Ativan to calm myself for the night time sleep but it makes me so groggy during the day that I don’t really like to take it either ... it’s a tricky balancing act.

Already feeling a bit down and depressed I watched the news last night only to find out that Patrick Swayze died from his cancer. Then shortly after that they announced a local lady who had been in the news quite a bit also died from her cancer. Then blogging in the evening I read one of my fellow cancer bloggers died. I was definitely worked up and I ended up having a rough sleep.

I’m usually pretty strong but yesterday was a tough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment