Thursday, August 21, 2008

I still look cute...

Well, the tears won't stop now. And I'm going to have to figure out a way to compartmentalize my feelings so that I can work and actually get stuff done.

BUT... I wanted to throw out there... that I still look cute. :)

My hair is so sharp and my eyebrows are PER-FEC-TION (thanks d'brows!)... and if I must say so myself, my makeup was particularly wonderful today...

I look GOOOO-OOOOD!

Y'all can ask my baby. He couldn't keep his eyes off me today (well, when he wasn't snoozing in the waiting room....)


Smooches! Love you...

{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}


...guess there's still a little of the ol' Nic in here after all.

FAIR WARNING: all y'all with small kids... beware of Auntie Nic. She's coming, bearing lots of gifts, hugs and kisses. All that I would have shared with my own... I'm giving to yours. :) So, when your wonderful angels become bad spoiled azzes... don't look my way. I'm not going to be responsible. lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment