Friday, May 1, 2009

Link for the Race for the Cure Donations


http://globalrace.info-komen.org/site/TR/GlobalRaceForTheCure/GlobalRace?team_id=94600&pg=team&fr_id=1140 Race for the Cure

The link didn't show up in the previous post and I wanted to ensure that if you wanted to donate, you could do so.

A 5k isn't very long. Its just about 3 miles. But while that seemed like a short stretch of road a few months ago, today... its a real challenge to consider walking that far. But I plan to be there, with my pink shirt and my sneakers... ready to tackle the challenge.

I hope that I can count on your help too. If not for me -- just pick any one of the millions of women and men who are living with breast cancer now. Or consider the approximately 250,000 new diagnoses that will happen this year alone.

And now... imagine all of us CURED FOREVER.

That's why we need your donations. That last image in your mind. A cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment